The Great Walk is happening soon, on Saturday, May 14 at 10 am! The Great Walk for Restore is a virtual walk / run / bike fundraiser — but Stouffville is getting together for an in-person option, at the Memorial Park Picnic Shelter.
Our Stouffville Team so far included Nikki Devereux and her son, Bradley!
Click Here For Stouffville’s Fundraising Page | The Great Walk for Restore
Excerpt From the Restore Website:
When you support THE GREAT WALK TO RESTORE, you are helping Restore Method of Care Canada to:
• Reach out to people in distress
• Create and monitor individual restoration plans
• Coordinate Restore Care Planners and Givers (to work with people in distress)
• Train Care Planners and Care Givers
• Mentoring Care Planners
• Build a network community partners
• Recruit community service providers (e.g. dentists, mechanics, movers, etc.)
• Grow into new communities
So, thank you for WALKING, RUNNING, BIKING, DONATING, TEAM STARTING… participating in any way you can!